The abstract proposals should:
- Identify the title of the paper and which of the three key themes it relates to
- Identify the author(s) with full titles and, in the case of co-authored papers, indicate who will be responsible for presenting the paper at the conference
- Identify the organization of the author(s) with contact information
- Provide a 400-500 word description of the paper submitted in New Times Roman Font 12
- For presentations of original data or synthesis of existing research, the proposal should specify the questions addressed, the methods used, and the main findings and their interpretation. Proposals for non-data-based presentations should include clear statements on the practical logic and goals informing the work, the nature of the main issues to be presented, and how those issues advance knowledge, practice, and/or policy in advancing the quality of higher education management in East Africa.